Friday, July 29, 2011

Review on NYC Lip Stain

REVIEW TIME
NYC LIP STAIN 


I picked this up at my local Target and I fell in love with the min. I used it 
it. The best part about it is that I didn't have to spend a whole lot on it. If i was to round it off 5 dollars and that isn't going to break the bank. The way it is set up is okay not so much loving the size of it due to I would love to be able to carry it in my pocket, sometimes I just like to take my money and lip stick and put them in my pocket instead of carrying around my purse. Even though it is big, and I have to carry this in my purse or makeup bag I would still buy it again. The great part about it is that it won't open in your bag, the lid is kind of hard to pull off, but not in the way your like "oh my God come off" it's nothing like that. This would be a good thing just because I really hate when my lip stick lids come off and get all over my bag.  



* stayed on for 5 hours without lip gloss
* stayed on for about 3-4 hours with lip gloss
*doesn't have a smell
*easy to build up color
*have any different colors in the lip stain
* only 5 dollars if you round it off
*easy to apply 
*fast dry

I really love this product I hope you try it out and you never know this just might be a giveaway coming up soon my youtube channel so look out for that.  Here are some pictures like always.. Have a great day everyone..










 

No comments:

Post a Comment