Sunday, August 7, 2011

Frank-N-Furter inspired tutorial


So I wanted to share with you guys today is a look I did for autumnmorales9 on youtube.  She is having a contest for the Rocky Horror Picture Show CONTEST.  So go check it out if you have anything you can come up with. Here is the picture that i used come up with my look.


I got this off of bing i just search for the Rocky Horror Picture Show and this came up. I can't wait to see it. I know i did a look that i have never seen, but this only made me want to see it. Here is my finished look.   


 Its not the best match, but that's why I call it my INSPIRITED look. Here is how i did it



What did i use to make this look: 
Jumbo in black bean
blue had me at hello ( the black color on the bottom)
NYX  in ceramic palette  (the middle color )
wet/wild black eyeliner
wet/wild mascara
foundation was treblend in buff beige
Jordana blush in stardust
Elf blush in pink lemonade
Elf book face and i used the top color on the first one on the top.

 I looks so freaking crazy. This was away out of my box, but that was the best part.
 
 SO go check this contest out guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment